Air Quality &
Air Quality Monitoring
Air quality monitoring is crucial for local authorities as well as for major industries to be aware of air pollution in order to prevent or to mitigate it.
Our specialists can conduct environmental monitoring of ambient air quality or stack emissions in order to assess compliance with relevant limits and standards. Our air quality monitoring services include monitoring of dust, combustion gases and process emissions.
Supply, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air Quality Monitoring Stations
Air Dispersion Modelling
As per international best practice, at facility level, impacts are estimated through quantitative assessments using atmospheric dispersion models to estimate ground level concentrations. Local meteorological and air quality data are applied when modelling dispersion and the influence of downwash effects of the source, nearby structures, and terrain features.
Main objectives of air dispersion modelling:
· Identify key sources associated with emissions to air
· Formulate air quality modelling scenarios based on the study requirement
· Prepare a detailed emission inventory
· Estimate ground level concentration within the potentially impacted airshed, and at all sensitive receptors
· Assess compliance with respect to applicable regulation.